Friday, June 1, 2012

Reflection

a)  I believe that learning how interdependent the world's economies are is directly applicable to understanding how the world works.  For example, it is important to know that even though a financial crisis in one part of the world may not immediately hurt the economy of a country on the other side of the globe, eventually there will be some affects.  These affects can range from a decrease in foreign demand for domestic goods to a decrease in supply of money for investing.

b)  I am interested in learning more about the appreciation and depreciation of currency.  I would like to cover the effects of both more in depth.

c)  I would tell the student to enjoy the class.  With the right attitude, the readings can be very intriguing and researching one's (potential) study abroad destination can get very exciting.  I am much more motivated now to studying abroad, particularly in New Zealand, now that I have done some research on the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment